Make your steel frame projects more profitable with model based workflow
Finding one solution to manage detailing, fabrication and construction of steel framing projects can be challenging. The foundation for a successful project is a data rich model that can be utilized throughout the whole workflow and easily used for coordination with other project parties.
With Tekla Structures, you can create a constructable model that also includes the relevant information for fabrication and erection.
Join this webinar to learn how you make your steel frame projects more profitable by reducing time in modelling with, for example, dedicated components to model frame panels, straight or curved panels and ceilings. With improved model accuracy and communication with other project parties, you can reduce errors in fabrication and erection. For example co-ordinate with your steel or concrete fabricator to identify any changes before you start your fabrication.
We will also share the best tips & tricks when working on your steel framing project
- Model frames and ceilings including shaft wall panels, furring panels and soffit
- Framing details
- Easily create your typical elevation drawings
- Coordinate with other parties using IFC
- Extract information for fabrication
Join this free webinar to learn how to:
- Make your steel framing project more profitable with BIM
- Easily model your steel frame project
- Utilize model data in fabrication and erection
- Improve coordination with other project parties