Enhanced data exchange - Intergraph Smart3D and Tekla Structures
Users of Tekla Structures and Intergraph® Smart 3D products can now benefit from enhanced data exchange for a more efficient project workflow. Supportive to Tekla’s multi-material functionality, the new exchange works with structural steel and concrete objects and supports the transfer of traffic items like stairs, handrails and ladders. Project teams can enjoy higher quality and spend less time modelling as a result of this development.
Register for this webinar to learn how:
- Intergraph and Tekla have been working closely to develop interoperability and improve the workflow within our mutual client’s projects.
- Engineers can both collaborate more efficiently and enjoy the flexibility to work as they want.
- Work more effectively with integrated modeling & documentation.
- Reduce manual rework and errors more reliably.
- Engineering detail for both concrete and steel is easily executed with Tekla software in a single workflow.
- Share coordinated more reliable design information through an open 3D information modelling and management process.
Watch this Wednesday Webinar to discover how Tekla for engineering enables the production of better, more accurate detailed design as a result of an open interoperable approach regardless of material or location.