Using information from Tekla Structures in Autodesk Revit
For Tekla Structures versions 19.1, 20.0, 20.1, 21.0, 21.1, 2016, 2016i, 2017 and Revit 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Autodesk Revit designers benefit from the highest level of object intelligence possible with Tekla Structures.
- Fail-safe model import
- Maintained Revit unique ID
- Optimized family creation
- Latest release 20th September 2018 - see what's new
- Install Import from Tekla Structures Add-In for Revit 2016 (4.3) or for Revit 2017 (4.4) or for Revit 2018 (2.4) or for Revit 2019 (2.4)
- To get started more smoothly, also see the Tekla - Revit BIM Workflow Example in Tekla User Assistance and download the Sample Metric Model or Sample Imperial Model.
Tekla BIMsight for construction collaboration
With the free Tekla BIMsight, you can view the models of all construction project parties collaborate efficiently. For more information, read how Pozzoni architects benefited from using Tekla BIMsight.