We are developing Tekla websites and now collecting user feedback to answer better to your needs. Your feedback is of vital importance. The surveys relate only to improving our websites in future. Your answers will remain confidential.
Tekla website surveys in the spring 2020 - surveys are closed
Tekla Website User Experience Survey 2020
Tekla Website Improvement Survey 2020
Prize winner has been drawn
We thank you all who devoted their time to our website surveys. As an incentive, all who participate in any of the two surveys had a chance to win a DJI Mavic Pro drone.
From all the respondents, Charl Martinsen were randomly selected as the lucky winner to get the prize.
Terms and Conditions for the prize draw
1. Entry to the prize draw is by answering the Tekla Website User Experience Survey 2020 or Tekla Website Improvement Survey 2020.
2. Only one entry per person will be valid.
3. There is 1 prize: DJI Mavic Pro drone.
4. The prize is drawn using a computer programme to randomly generate a winner.
5. The winner will be notified by email.
6. The winner is responsible for paying any income tax (if any) due on the prize won.
7. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received.
9. In the event of any dispute, Trimble’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The name of the winner will be available after June 1st, 2020 and the winner's name will be published on the tekla.com website.
11. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
13. Promoter: Trimble, Metsänpojankuja 1, FI-02130 Espoo, Finland.