Welcome to the Trimble Energy Days (TED15) event as a speaker. From this page you can find information about the event and the arrangements. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you for your valuable contribution!
+358 50 387 7135
- Lecturer's Package
- Lecture's Scheduling and Duration
- Presentation Files
- Brand Change
The value of lecturer's package is 410 € and it includes:
- Participation in the event with services specified in the program
- Dinner and other catering during the event
- Accommodation for one night in a standard single room.
- The package does not include traveling costs to Turku Finland.
- All lecturers have to register to the event so we can book accommodation and take other special needs into account.
Lecture's Scheduling and Duration
- The duration of the majority of the lectures is 25 minutes + a five-minute break before next lecture.
- Some of the presentations are 10, 15, 20 or 40 minutes. For example opening speeches are often 10 to 15 minutes long.
- If the time reserved for you in the program is 30 minutes, it contains a five-minute break to change the speaker. This means that the time reserved for your presentation and questions 25 minutes.
- Same break is also on 40 minutes presentations.
- The 15 and 2- minute presentations do not include a break. This means that you have 15 or 20 minutes for your presentation.
- We would like to have your presentation file, so we can upload it on our presentations laptops. The deadline for this is Friday January 9, 2015.
- If you do not wish to share your presentation to all participants in a pdf format please let us know when submitting the presentation file.
- Please submit your file in the original format, e.g. PowerPoint file.
- Please submit your presentation via email, or if the file size is large, ask for instructions on how to upload it on our ftp-server.
- You can still update your presentation after the deadline, if necessary. If you do, please take the updated file with you on a memory stick. Remember to have a backup.
- If you are going to use videos or sound in your presentation, please inform us beforehand so we can test the systems.
- Presentations that have been submitted by the deadline will be shared to the participants in a pdf-format.
- We recommend to ensure that the presentation runs also without internet connection.
- If you want to use your own laptop we hope to get the information about it beforehand and it is good to agree about it with the chairmen.
- Please send your presentation file to Maria Wennström.
Need assistance with your presentation?
If you need assistance with your presentation please send it to us for proofreading. If you send your file by Monday December 8, 2014 you can get your presentation back within a couple of days with comments.
We will provide you with the following equipment:
- laptop with internet connection
- the presentation file that has been sent beforehand
If you need any other equipment, please contact Maria Wennström.
Tekla Infra & Energy utilizes the Trimble brand
Tekla Infra & Energy has begun utilizing its parent company's brand, Trimble. The name of our business area is now Trimble Energy & Public Administration.
Read more about our new brand >>
Updated October 30, 2014