Tekla Basic Training Course - Bangalore
Tekla Steel Basic Training
Monday, 21 October 2013 - 9:00am to Friday, 25 October 2013 - 6:00pm
# 43, 1st Floor, 2nd Stage, Above Union Bank Of India, Chandra Layout, Near Chandra Layout BMTC Depot,
BANGALORE 560 040
BANGALORE 560 040India
Benefits of Learning Basic Training
- Faster Learning curve using the most popular & demanding software.
- Contemporary way of working - giving you & your company a definite competitive engineering edge.
- Enjoy the benefit of real-time 3D modelling (2D Drawings becomes a by-product of 3D model).
- Design a variety of structures using steel, concrete or other materials.
- Intelligent model creation of any size or complexity with ease and precision.
- Link with third party application, automatic generation of drawings, reports or other output from the Single 3D model.
- Revisions are much easier because the drawings and reports are fully integrated into the model (Change Management).
- Leading 4D tool to manage and track project status.
Basic Training -
- Introduction to Tekla Structures
- Basic 3D Modelling
- System Components
- Interactive Modelling & Building Custom Components,
- Modelling Techniques
- Structural Profiles and materials
- Numbering and reports
- Principles of working with drawings
- Creating General arrangements drawings
- Creating Assembly Drawings
- Creating Single Part Drawings
- Creating Anchor Bolt Plans
- Multi Drawings and multi numbering
- Revision Control and Drawing Management
- Modelling Stairs & handrails
- Extracting Bill of Material