Technical Consultant Tekla Software (Swedish speaking)
Trimble Solutions Sweden provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com www.trimble.com
We are looking for a Technical Consultant for our Building & Construction products, based in our office in Västerås or Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Be a member of the Tekla Service Team and work on our local Tekla Support Helpdesk, to ensure that a high level of support is provided to new and existing users.
- Develop and execute live training as well as producing and revisioning learning material for both customers and internal staff on the Tekla Software Suite.
- Provide technical onboarding and after-sales-care to customers as required.
- Provide technical and pre-sales support to our sales team.
- Provide technical demonstrations of mainly Tekla Structures to our customers.
- Contribute to the localization of the Tekla Structures software to support industry standards and customer needs.
Skills & Experience Required
If the most of the requirements below are fulfilled, don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Structural engineering degree or qualification or relevant qualitative experience.
- Tekla Structures knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years relevant industry experience in either consulting civil & structural engineering practice or relevant construction business, with hands-on experience of Tekla Structures.
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish and English.
- Experience and knowledge of 3D modelling software and other solutions that supports Building Information Modelling (BIM) processes and interoperability between software.
- An ability to communicate and influence people, from site engineer to board director.
- Commercial acumen to differentiate between features and benefits relevant to the customer.
- Experience of process development in the construction industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. For more information, visit: www.trimble.com
Trimble Employment Data Privacy Statement. This website allows you to apply for career opportunities at Trimble and its affiliated companies. This statement is to notify you of the practices that will govern the processing of personal information you provide on the employment section of this website and to obtain your consent for the use of this personal information consistent with this notice.