Sustainable design with Tekla Structural Designer - part 2
Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
Watch our free webinar
Trimble and Mott MacDonald have come together to bring you a two part webinar series where we discuss the importance of embodied carbon and how structural engineers can play a key role in lowering carbon content through a sustainable design approach.
In part 2 of our webinar series, we will explore how to utilise our Embodied Carbon Assessment tool and how engineers can challenge assumptions that favour rationalisation over optimisation in the design stage.
Part 2 will focus on:
- Embodied carbon factors: where they come from, how to manipulate the list and the order these are selected.
- Checking how these factors have been applied visually and how to override or add them.
- Reporting on the material listing and embodied carbon.
- Charting tools and adding charts to reports.
- Reviewing the embodied carbon to utilisation ratios, modifying and updating these to find the worst performing members.