Tekla Global BIM Awards 2012
Tekla BIM Awards is a way to express our appreciation of Tekla customers and their success stories worldwide. Showcasing these models celebrates the versatility of Tekla software. This booklet is filled with both special and seemingly everyday structures from all walks of the construcion industry.
- BIM category winner: The Derby Business Park by Engineering Office Mäkeläinen in Espoo, Finland
- Steel category winner: Emirates Air Line London Cable Car by Watson Steel Structures Ltd, in London
- Concrete and other category winner: Park&Ride De Uithof by Hurks delphi engineering, in Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Web vote winner: The Capital Market Authority office tower by Eversendai in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Special recognition: Icebergs - Louis Vuitton Foundation by Pouma and Iemants in Paris