Tekla Global BIM Awards 2011
Tekla BIM Awards is a way to express appreciation towards Tekla customers and their success stories worldwide: Showcasing these models also celebrates the versatility of Tekla software.
In this booklet we represent a fine selection of the world's most impressive building information modeling projects from ski jumps and nursing homes to biorefineries and bridges.
- BIM category winner: Manskun Rasti by Skanska Finland in Helsinki, Finland
- Steel category winner: Peace Bridge by Rowecord Engineering in Derry, Northern Ireland
- Concrete and other category winner: The Urban Superway, in Southern Australia
- Special recognition: The Holmenkollen Ski Jump by Cowi and Lecor Stålteknik in Oslo, Norway
- Web vote winner: Jaypee Nigrie Super Thermal Power project by L&T MHI Boilers in India