Sneak preview of Tekla 2017 software for Concrete Contractors
The new version continues development of quick and easy information management with constructible models, which allows improving pour productivity in concrete construction.
Together with the enhancements in modelling features, Tekla Structures 2017 introduces new and improved functionalities for effective pour planning, information management, reporting and documentation using the model.
The latest version also offers completely new ways of effective project progress communication and coordination with Tekla models and collaboration tools from Trimble.
Join our free webinar and learn what is new:
- Pour content and information management with higher level of automation and improved reporting functionalities.
- Pour-specific construction drawings can now be created faster
- Improved ways to model complex concrete geometries
- The first phase of the next generation reinforcement method enables, among other things, more effective rebar modelling and utilizing pours in rebar-related workflows
- Real time project progress coordination with Tekla model and Trimble Connect
Watch this webinar
Date: Friday, March 3, 2017