Improve your way of working - Check out the latest Tekla Software development for concrete industry
Tekla Maintenance secures your productivity with local and online user support, the latest software developments and new tools for prefabricated concrete and concrete poured on-site.
As the latest development to our unique pour concept for cast-in-place concrete, we are proud to present the first launch of Pour unit functionality in the new TS2016i version.
A Pour unit is a management unit that consists of a pour object and all related reinforcement, concrete accessories and formwork that needs to be in place before concrete can be poured on-site. To efficiently manage information with model and easily create material reports and pour schedules, all relevant information and quantities are automatically linked to pour unit they belong to.
The completely new way to efficiently and flexibly model and detail all concrete walls, Wall layout and Detailing manager functionalities were introduced with TS2016. Development of tools for prefabricated wall structures continues and we now introduce new reinforcement functionalities and new features for modeling to support effective detailing work with double wall structures.
As an answer to our customer’s requests, new user interface has also got new functionalities and it is now possible to fully customize the ribbon to personalize Tekla Structures to suit the way you work.
Join our free webinar and see these new developments and other maintenance benefits:
- What is Pour unit and how it automates management of pour information and enables quantify all pour relevant materials quickly and easily.
- Latest developments and improvements for tools to accurately model pours.
- New functionalities making information management and communication with model easier and more efficient.
- How working with double walls and all types of prefabricated concrete walls is now faster and more flexible.
- New functionalities and more flexibility to create different types of drawings.
- New UXML export to efficiently transfer data from model to precast concrete plants.