Engineering Segment Training
Tekla Structures Engineering Training Class is a five day training course specifically designed for structural engineers, designers and drafters working in engineering offices. The class emphasizes best practice in model creation to ensure successful collaborative workflow towards downstream departments.
The training covers the following topics:
- Modeling of steel and concrete structures
- Linking with Analysis & Design software
- Modeling of "conceptual" steel connections and rebar
- Clash checking with reference files
- Engineering drawings- produce high quality GA drawings, Standard Drawings
- Interoperability with 2D and 3D products used by architects, plant designers, etc.
Duration: 5 days
- Class timings Monday to Friday 10.00 to 6.00 pm.
- Some industry knowledge and willingness to learn.
- Basic understanding of engineering workflow.