Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Watch our Free Webinar
Times are changing! We all have been hearing about the ‘new normal’ and how working away from offices is fast becoming the routine. In times like these, it is critical to have safe, reliable and practical solutions at hand to maintain productivity and continue to deliver projects with the same ease and finesse.
At Trimble, we were already way ahead of this curve with our collaboration tools being widely used across the globe – the patented workflow based Tekla Model Sharing and the Trimble Connect solution which has already crossed 10 million users worldwide!
Tekla Model Sharing - our truly innovative BIM collaboration tool is the only sharing technology that allows you to work without an internet connection, which is only needed when you want to sync the changes. The state of design and production is visible to all parties, also in fabrication and on-site. One source of information reduces errors and ensures the quality of the project.
Trimble Connect is our open collaboration tool that connects the right people to the right data at the right time - enabling informed decision making and enhancing project efficiency throughout the plan, design, build, and operate lifecycle.
Using our collaboration tools you can share 3D models, 2D drawings and other documentation - view, review, reference, annotate and archive with revision history. These platforms help you maintain control over changes thanks to constant collaboration, so that costly rework caused by outdated information becomes an inconvenience of the past.
Let us show you a glimpse of these powerful capabilities in action!
Watch this Tekla BIMeet on Trimble’s Collaboration tools and learn all about:
- How you can continue to grow your business by bringing people together for your projects, easily and flexibly, regardless of their location
- How to deliver up-to-date drawings, models, Excel sheets and other project information
- Saving time by working simultaneously on projects
- Managing access rights to the model, working securely with everyone in the project (subcontractors do not need to access your company network)
- How to get the most out of your Constructible data
- Which collaboration tool is the most suitable for you
- How you can access the FREE Personal license of Trimble Connect or avail a FREE trial of Tekla Model Sharing