Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Watch our Free Webinar
We highly appreciate the work of engineers, modelers and designers who work on one of the most complex infrastructure properties - Bridges. While these engineers face the all too familiar challenges of tight timelines and budgets, there is the added pressure for far more efficient bridge design that can withstand the tests of complex details and shapes, unusual construction site challenges, durability/longevity of the structure and much more.
Bridge designers need new digital tools to be able to create BrIM (Bridge Information Modeling) content that meets client requirements.
Tekla Structures offers bridge engineers an effective and efficient parametric Bridge Information Modelling (BrIM) solution for constructible design of all bridge types, sizes and materials. It enables engineers/contractors to create reliable and coordinated structural models enabling truly collaborative workflow. It produces trustworthy documentation and reduces project management overheads such as RFIs. Tekla Structures is a one stop solution for any type of project i.e., Composite bridge, Metro viaduct, etc.
Watch this webinar to learn all about how you can benefit from the enhanced Bridge Creator tool within Tekla.
- Algorithmic modelling with Tekla Structures and Rhino Grasshopper
- Parametric modelling with new Bridge Creator tool
- Reinforcement detailing & post tensioning cable modelling
- Automated drawings, reports, BOQ, BBS, etc.
- BrIM to Field
- Common Data Environment (CDE) and collaboration platform - Trimble Connect
- Success Stories: Indian & Global Projects