Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Watch our Free Webinar
Save time in material quantification, avoid the pain of incomplete and uncoordinated drawings & reduce the risks of incorrect quantities from the preconstruction phase to site management with the help of a 3D Constructible BIM model.
Accurate models are unmatched planning tools! With Tekla’s Constructible BIM models, you can quickly generate quality information in order to be confident of your numbers and bid. Because all information is created in 3D, it is easy to adapt to changes in design during the bidding phase.
Using flexible tools you can automate the tedious, manual material quantification and information management tasks. Accurate models allow you to visualize information and generate reliable on-demand reports for concrete, rebar, embeds and formwork with accurate information, complete with logistics and material attributes. Because you perform quantity take-offs in the same solution where you are planning, all of your estimates are rooted in solid planning information.
Visualizing and sequencing pours and pour breaks becomes easy with your model: you know for certain how much, when and where you are going to use concrete, formworks and rebar.
Watch this LIVE Tekla BIMeet to learn how you can leverage virtual design & construction (VDC) and constructible building information modelling (BIM) with Tekla:
- To improve quantity take-off for estimating and budgeting
- To improve quantity take-off during construction & to manage project changes
- To pour concrete more efficiently and ensure a better downstream workflow
- Plan shoring, formwork & other temporary systems
- Improve upon concrete layout & embed coordination
- To access 4D task scheduling & progress monitoring
- To leverage mixed reality & common data environment (CDE)