A Shopping Complex is a building or a group of building that contains multiple stores. The stores are connected by walkways so that consumers can easily walk between the stores. Malls can be built in n enclosed or air format.
• Interconnected walkways that enable customers to walk from unit to unit.
• Entertainment venues.
• Centre open air retail complex and a fountain.
• Large underground parking venue.
• Stairs, ramps elevators are available at each floor.
• Commorative stone right side entrance listing who were involved in constructions and on other side provided a history of site.
• 4-5 fast food stalls outside
Underground is completely allotted for parking purpose as well as for air circulation, it is provided with ramp on both sides.
First floor entirely separated for restaurant, it can be private parties or can used as community room (wedding, public, meeting).
Second floor contains 2-3 theatres, entrainment games, museums and sculpture exhibits.
Third floor has food corner, children’s palace, urban planet, discovery of the year, jewelery purchase, ice cream parlors, gym & spas.