Webinar on Tekla Structures + Your Plant Design solution = Faster & Improved Plant Projects
Currently, engineering teams working on plant projects across the globe, face increasing competition and challenges. The pressure to respond to tighter design schedules and quality requirements with efficiency, productivity and better business performance have necessitated improved team work and the availability of the best tools.
Structures seamlessly interfaces with leading plant design solutions, improving the workflow between engineering teams and other disciplines throughout the engineering and fabrication lifecycle. interfaces with the major process equipment and plant layout planning solutions including E3D, PDMS, SmartPlant3D, PDS, CADMATIC, CADWorx and many others. With Structures you can easily increase productivity, collaboration and efficiency to deliver better quality projects with highly improved business performance.
Structures allows modeling fully detailed, accurate structural designs for analysis, clash checking and documentation creation. The information in the model can drive efficient steel fabrication and concrete construction.
Join us for this free session on Plant Projects to find out more about:
- 3D Modeling of entire structure, steel & concrete
- Interface with Plant Design Software
- Interface with Analysis & Design Software
- Interference/ clash checks with other discipline models to achieve clash free final design
- Quantity, BBS & Material Takeoff
- Extraction of GA (General Arrangement/Design drawing)
- Concrete Pour Management
- Always up to date report and drawings with any design changes
- Collaboration with Project Team
Watch this webinar
Date: Thursday,17th January 2019