Tekla software 2019i - Latest developments for working with concrete
In this webinar, we will present the latest developments in Tekla software that new 2019i versions bring to those working with structural concrete. You will learn what’s new for Tekla Structures 2019i, Tekla Structural Designer 2019i, Tekla Tedds 2019i and Trimble Connect.
Tekla software is developed to deliver truly constructible BIM and improve business performance by putting users in more control throughout the structural workflow. Regardless of the structural material or project type, it supports high productivity and gives greater insight and more information from design to delivery on site.
Join our webinar to learn:
- how you can benefit from the continuous development of Tekla software
- what are the latest new features and functionalities for:
- general structural design
- CIP and precast concrete modeling and detailing
- rebar detailing
- planning formwork and other temporary structures
- documentation and reporting
- production management and interoperability
- communication and collaboration