Learn why Precast + constructible BIM should be your ‘go-to’ construction process
With the ever growing demand on faster project timelines, strict budget boundaries, lesser wastage and improved construction durability, precast technology is increasingly coming into the limelight as a ‘go-to’ option for many construction companies/projects.
As already known, precast concrete is a construction product produced by casting concrete in a reusable mould or form which is then cured in a controlled environment, transported to the construction site and lifted into place.
In a structural precast building, mechanical and electrical ductwork runs through or adjacent to these precast elements. BIM, or 3D interactive modeling, makes it easy for all the various stakeholders involved in a project to see, in real time, where the different systems are located. In a clash-free model, interferences or conflicts are automatically eliminated early in the design stage.
In this webinar, we shall showcase how our platform can help you optimize the entire precast workflow using a single solution.
A model-based workflow in our solution minimizes costly surprises and wastage, improves efficiency and quality, and ensures that the correct, error-free elements are delivered in the right place at the right time.
Some of the most loved features shall be demonstrated during this session, which will allow you to:
Quickly build 3D models; Access parametric precast connection library; Get quantities for scheduling and procurement quickly; Extract precast form and rebar drawings along with BBS; Produce cast-unit drawings efficiently from the model; Wall and floor (hollow core / double T) layouts; Carry out model-based production planning for precast pallet layouts; Check crane capacity for optimizing the crane size and location at the site; Plan erection & sequencing and many more…
Join us for this free webinar & learn how to:
- Work with any structure regardless of material, size or complexity
- Integrate design and detailing with fabrication and project management to streamline the entire precast workflow from bidding to delivery
- Detail any precast concrete structure, improve document production, plan and control fabrication and find potential problems with your constructible model
- Reduce wastages and total project cost
- Estimate accurately and manage risk when bidding
- Avoid detailing and fabrication errors and minimize the need for rework
- Link with production machinery, transfer information efficiently and avoid human errors
- Use an information-rich model that allows you to coordinate design, fabrication and sitae operations and ensure delivery according to the schedule
Watch this webinar
Date: Wednesday, 29 November 2017
Time: 3:00 PM, IST