Product Specialist, Precast, Tekla Building & Construction
We develop Building Information Modeling (BIM) software that allows construction industry work more efficiently. Our BIM software solutions are used around the world to create, combine, manage and distribute accurate, constructable multimaterial models of all structures.
We are looking for a Product Specialist with the general knowledge of Tekla Structures to join our Precast segment at Tekla’s Building & Construction business area. Precast segment coordinates and supports our area offices and resellers and takes care of our global precast partners.
If you are a civil, structural or construction engineer and want to take a new direction in your career, you might be a person we are looking for!
We expect you to have
- Experience in building and construction industry e.g. in precast concrete / rebar detailing or fabrication functions
- Experience in usage of Tekla Structures
- Interest in IT, either through your studies or hobbies, and a desire to learn software development
- Good problem solving and communication skills and an ability to work under own direction
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Willingness to travel abroad.
Your responsibilities will include
- Tekla Structures precast trainings and knowledge transfer for Tekla area offices and resellers
- Supporting Tekla area offices and resellers in Tekla Structures precast customer implementations and sales
- Participation to other precast segment's tasks like demos, sales, marketing and training material production and software testing as needed.
We offer you
- A global viewpoint to precast and rebar design and fabrication industry
- An opportunity to develop your expertise of Tekla Structures in varying and demanding tasks with our customers
- Highly skilled colleagues and a supportive atmosphere
- An international working environment with customers and colleagues all over the world
- Comprehensive training and introduction.
The position will be located at Tekla headquarters in Espoo.
For more information please contact Sampo Pilli-Sihvola, Director, Precast Segment, tel. +358 40 580 7489 or email@example.com
Please send your application with résumé and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, December 13 at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 15 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs nearly 600 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com