Tekla BIM Awards is a way to express appreciation towards Tekla customers and share their success stories worldwide. With our customers, Tekla continues to play a significant role in building many complex and iconic structures and leading the construction industry's development.
Why should you enter?
- Entering the Tekla Awards can open up clear business benefits for your organisation.
- Employee motivation and reward – Entering the Tekla Awards recognises the hard work and achievements of your employees so both entry and winning can help boost staff morale and improve motivation.
- Increased credibility - Any business award win, short-listing or nomination can act as a third party endorsement for your business.
- Build trust and confidence – A Tekla award is an endorsement of your expertise in this area which can help engender trust with new customers, partners, and potential employees, helping to set you apart from your competition.
- Grow business profile – take advantage of PR and marketing activity around the Tekla Awards and your involvement.
- International competition – The Tekla Awards are an international competition so success in the UK awards could also lead to success in the Global Tekla Awards.
- Entries can be submitted between 1st February 2015 until 10th May 2015.
- Voting is open to the public throughout June 2015.
- The judging panel will sit in June 2015.
- The winners will be announced in July 2015.
By entering a model to the competition, you give permission to Tekla to use the model and images of the model for marketing and sales demonstration purposes. For example publishing the model to Tekla Web Viewer or Tekla BIMsight and using project information, images, artist impressions and photographs in Tekla marketing material.