The urban and building plan previews additional installations of the New Polytechnic School of Genoa, in Italy, situated inside the Erzelli scientific and technological park.
The work is divided into two areas called lot A and lot B for a built area of about 100,000 square meters. Lot A consists of seven volumes, which will be used as a classroom and department pavilion. Lot B is intended for technological laboratories. The departments identified in the volumes TE and TO are developed in height for thirteen floors. The first two floors will accommodate parking, while the other floors will house technical rooms.
The distinctive features of the work are:
60,000 m2 gross usable area
5,500 seats in the classroom
800 parking spaces
Advantages of using BIM
Interoperability across disciplines and optimization of the design processes.
- General coordination: Dvision Architecture
- Project Management: EuroMilano SpA
- Architectural design: Dvision Architecture - CMR project
- Structure design: Zanardi Ingegneria Srl
- Thermomechanical plant design: Team Srl
- Electrical and special systems design: DVMEP Srl -
- Advanced Engineering Srl
- Planning of foundation works: Studio Viziano
- Hydrology design: Itec Engineering Srl
- Bim management: BIM Factory Srl
- Artistic direction: Mario Bellini Architects