The 2021 MALEMORT SUR CORREZE bypass project required the construction of a non-routine structure: a viaduct over the Corrèze river.
A metallic pier over the Corrèze river was placed on Vibro-drilled piles in the river bed.
The six students, three pairs, had exactly 13 working days to :
- Discover the viaduct under construction.
- Discover the concrete execution plans and mixed steel-concrete structure.
- Discover Tekla Structures for model Estacade as built and the viaduct
- Scan the boom to find missing dimensions.
- Produce the reinforcement cages for the viaduct supports piers/abutments/deck.
Presentation in front of the EXE method engineer, project manager, and project owner.