Deadline for entries is Monday 30th April 2018
This is your only opportunity to “sell” your project to the judges and the public - so make it count!
1. Collect the project material. The most important part in your project entry is the material package including the Tekla Structures project/model folder. High quality model images, photos and drawings are essential too.
The entry form asks for:
Tekla Finland and Baltics BIM Awards, Student category - How to enter:
- A company description
- A project description
- The challenges that made the project successful
- The benefits of using BIM and Tekla software
- The project in numbers
-Create a new project and name it " Tekla BIM Awards 2018 - Company name - Project name" Add to the project: Tekla Structures model folder: - Cleaned model database (.db1), all unnecessary aiding objects removed. (all other databases, see listing below)
- Reference models saved in the model folder (defined with relative path)
- Pack all this in to one .zip folder Images folder: - High resolution pictures of the model (min. 3 in for example jpg-format, that shows the whole model and some relevant details) Drawings folder: - Sample drawings of the projects (in PDF format) Optional additional material to the folder: - Extra text about the project etc. The jury will make their decision according to the material that has been sent to us. It is really useful to invest in good material. When you have created the project with all the necessary files, add email@example.com as the owner of the project. Note, IF you have done any system modifications please submit also:
- Profile database (profdb.BIN)
- Material database (matdb.BIN)
- Bolt database (screwdb.DB)
- Bolt assembly database (assdb.DB)
- Rebar database (rebar_database.INP)
- Parametric profiles (profitab.INP) 3. Fill in the form (link to the form below). You can save the form and come back to it at any time. You need to provide information about the project team, your educational institution and description about the project. If you can't use Trimble Connect for sharing the project material, there is a field in the form to add a link to any cloud or file sharing service (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive). 4. Submit the form 5. If you encounter any problems with the submit process, contact your professor or firstname.lastname@example.org.