Tekla Structures API Basic Training (eLearning)
We are offering an e-learning course on Tekla Structures Open API Fundamental so that you could learn at your own pace. This course is aimed at saving you time and money by:
- Eliminating travel and lodging expenses
- Paying a reduced course fee
- Making it convenient to work from your computer
- Providing self-paced training
- Reducing your time out of the office
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Tekla Open API Fundamental course is meant for:
- Developers, who have very little or no experience in Tekla Open APITM.
- Tekla Structures users with a programming background who are willing to use their knowledge and skills to implement some Tekla Structures based extensions.
Tekla Open API Fundamental course consists of the following main topics:
- Introduction to Tekla Open API™ and visual studio
- Tekla Open API™ application examples (start to finish)
- Create objects in Tekla Structures. Such as (Beam, PolyBeam, ContourPlate, BoltArray, Welds, Fitting and Cuts)
- Modify the model object properties
- Enumerate Tekla Structures model objects
- Working with coordinate systems/transformation planes
- User Defined Attributes (UDA)
- PC with Windows operating system
- Visual Studio ( professional edition / express edition)
- Trimble Identity and internet connection to access the course
- Your own Tekla Structures license or Tekla Campus is suggested
- Knowledge of .Net Programming Languages (C# is suggested)
- Tekla Structures 2017 version.
- Plan to spend at least as much time working on the exercises and studying as you would with a traditional course.
- Time that you need to devote to this course should be a minimum of 8 hours.
- Access to the online training course for 90 days from the time of purchase
- Relevant examples and exercises to practice
- Course support via email
- Certificate of completion
Tailored training can also be arranged.