Parametric Custom Component Training
Tekla Structures contains a set of tools for defining connections, parts, seams and details, called custom components.
You can create your own custom components. Tekla Structures creates a dialog box for the custom component and you can customize the dialog box to suit your needs.
You can then use custom components in the same way as any Tekla Structures system component.
Introduction & Creating Custom Part
- Types of custom components
- Defining & editing custom component
- Creating distance & parameter variables – binding planes
- Model browser - copy reference/value
- Magnetic planes
- Custom component of beam with angle
- Custom component of beam with top & bottom plate
- Creating custom connection – side cover stiffener
- Handling chamfers & contour plate
Custom Connection & Managing custom components
- Creating custom connection – end plate
- Adding welds & bolts
- Using Reference distance
- Nested component – Array component
- Nested component - existing connection from Library & changing properties
- Features > Password Protection/ on-off option
- Using Custom Component Dialog Editor - Adding the picture, Adding tab page, Renaming tab page, changing the order of fields, changing the location of fields etc.
This course is available to companies & Individuals. Please see our scheduled courses.
- Individual Tekla user
- Tekla Administrator
- Tekla Super User
Duration: 16 Hours (Two Days)
Tailored training can also be arranged.
Contact us for more information;
Tel.: +971 4 391 5640
Fax: +971 4 391 6799