Business Development Manager, Precast
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with experience in global precast or rebar industry to join Tekla’s Building & Construction business area. We develop Building Information Modeling (BIM) software that allows construction industry work more efficiently. Our BIM software solutions are used around the world to create, combine, manage and distribute accurate, constructable multimaterial models of all structures.
The position of Business Development Manager of Precast segment will be located primarily at Tekla headquarters in Espoo.
We offer you
- A position with a good view over a growing international organization
- A possibility to participate in increasing productivity of the construction industry
- An excellent opportunity to develop your expertise and grow through challenging and meaningful work
- Professional colleagues and supportive atmosphere.
Your duties will include
- Driving and supporting Tekla’s Building & Construction sales in precast and rebar industry
- Performing business planning and business follow-up in cooperation with the area offices and partners
- Providing solution sales support for the area offices and partners in cooperation with solution engineers
- Coordinating cooperation and development activities with other organizational functions (e.g. Product Management & Development, Marketing, Finance)
- Representing Tekla’s Building & Construction precast segment in marketing and sales events.
- A results oriented team player with good interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial and self-starter spirit
- Systematic way of working to conduct business planning and drive plans in execution together with partners to meet business targets
- Ability to understand partner and customer needs and deliver results to meet their expectations
- Good organizing and coordinating skills
- Fluent communication skills in English, other languages are an asset
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Understanding of BIM software usage benefits in construction industries.
For more information, please contact Sampo Pilli-Sihvola, Director, Precast, tel. +358 40 580 7489.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via APPLICATION FORM by December 21, 2014 at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com