Improving productivity for engineers delivering EPC & industrial projects
Tekla is well known and used by fabricators for steel detailing, i.e. creating fabrication level details/shop drawings directly from the 3D model. HOWEVER, Tekla comes in a number of other configurations that have different functionalities depending on user requirements. For example, Tekla Structures ‘Engineering’ version is used by civil/structural engineers worldwide to help them in the following:
- 3D constructible modelling + creating engineering type drawings (GAs, rebar intents, sections) automatically from the model.
- ‘As-built’ model facilitates accurate, model-based Material Take Offs and other key reports.
- Seamless interoperability with Staad.Pro – user can either
- Import Staad analysis model into Tekla for detailing, OR
- Start in Tekla by modelling analysis elements together with physical ones - > export analysis model to Staad for design and update results directly in Tekla.
- Work with PDMS/SP3D/other plant software’s
- Option to model in Tekla, export to PDMS or vice-versa to speed up workflow when carrying out necessary detailing requirements and clash checks with piping/plant equipment.
In this webinar, you will learn how using Tekla Structures, you can produce better, more accurate engineering structural details as well as how to improve your overall project delivery productivity.
REGISTER TO WATCH THE RECORDING NOW!
If you continue to face various challenges like:
- Constant changes in drawings risking errors.
- Working effectively with the plant team.
- Lack of accurate and constructible information.
- Pressure to stick to construction schedules.
then register for our webinar TODAY!
Watch this webinar
Tuesday, November 27, 2018