Tekla 2021 - What's New for Structural Engineers
Every day structural engineering offices use Tekla software to successfully deliver profitable projects. Tekla software helps improve structural engineering office business performance by lifting design efficiency and enhancing design communication quality and effectiveness.
The new Tekla software for 2021 provides more productivity improvements for all structural materials and project types. The new versions support project managers, engineers, draughtsman and detailers working on the core engineering tasks and delivering productivity benefit downstream to fabrication and construction.
This webinar will offer a preview of the new feature highlights and enhancements in each of:
● Tekla Structures - Optimize workflows with truly constructible design, detailing and information management.
● Tekla Tedds - Automate calculations and improve productivity with easy-to-use structural analysis software.
● Tekla Structural Designer - Combine design & analysis seamlessly into one easy and efficient single model-based process.
Join this webinar to learn how Tekla software will now help engineering offices:
● Design for industrial structures
● Quickly satisfy offices drawings and documentation standards
● Explore the design and resolve engineering issues
● Work efficiently with others in the project team
● Adopt a more efficient approach to rebar detailing
● Gain early-stage insight into the embodied carbon in their design schemes