Tekla 2021 - What's New for Cast-in-Place
Tekla software enables concrete contractors to reduce their risks, improve productivity and ensure smooth progress on site with unique information management tools and constructible concrete models the tool can offer.
In this webinar, you will get an early look at the newest features and improvements of the Tekla Structures version 2021. From temporary works and rebar to project management, the recent developments for Cast-In-Place related workflows have been revamped key features to make those tools easier to use, even from day one. We also will be showing you how those improvements boost your productivity, enable you to work faster and gain more accuracy in your construction project.
Join this webinar to learn about Tekla Structures 2021 and:
- Benefit from the continuous development of Tekla software
- Take advantage of new features and functionalities for scaffolding, pour performance and rebar
- Utilize a revamped Shape Catalog
- Learn about the new List Manager and various rebar related general improvements
- See how to use the Fit Object extension
- Gain an overview of many other developments