Tekla Software 2019 for Precast: What’s new?
The new Tekla Structures 2019 provides productivity and workflow improvements from early conceptual design to detailing to planning and managing precast production.
- New design-to-cost tool makes it significantly faster to do value engineering and find the most economical solutions for your precast projects working directly in Tekla modeling environment.
- Advanced detailing toolsets for double walls and half slabs let you do more and faster than ever.
- With TS2019 you can produce any type of general arrangement drawings (GA) significantly faster, while improvements for cloning functionality bring efficiencies when producing precast shop drawings.
- Precast production data exports support wider workflows and product range, allow better early fabrication validation and more comprehensive data content, making the information transfer from detailing to production more efficient and streamlined.
- Upgraded model-based production planning tools, Palletizer and Stacker, offer more streamlined user experience and allow more easily plan and optimize production pallet usage and precast transportation units with Tekla.
Join our webinar to learn how you can speed up your work and add more value to precast workflows with Tekla Structures 2019.
Watch this webinar
Date: Wednesday, 6 March 2019