Sneak Preview of Tekla Structures 18 Part 2 – BIM Benefit For Cast in Place Concrete
Tekla software effectively supports the Building Information Modelling [BIM] process for Structural Engineers & Construction Contractors who must profitably & safely transform design intent into built reality.
For both Engineers & Contractors concerned with cast in place concrete the release of Tekla Structures 18 offer the opportunity for a streamlined process from engineering to execution, delivering quality and productivity benefit across the key office, shop & field tasks.
Join our webinar to learn from the Tekla team what the new version offers & discover more about:
- A more productive user experience to explore design options and accommodate last minute changes.
- Efficiently creating real constructible design data and detailed documentation.
- Effective open collaboration across the project team.
- Tools to manage fabrication and field execution.
- Opportunity for Engineers and Contractors to add value & diversify to grow business.