Preparing to Pour - Tekla for Concrete Construction
Planning & Managing with your Tekla Concrete Models.
You have created the Concrete Model with Tekla Structures and now discover the productivity value as you PREPARE to POUR. This webinar will focus on how you can use your models to become more efficient, how they can be used beyond the design process and how they can help improve coordination, scheduling and cost accuracy. Whether managing pours, scheduling formwork or coordinating with a rebar fabricator, 3D modelling and Tekla software for Building Information Modelling [BIM] process can make you more productive in executing core tasks.
This webinar will help you understand:
- How the Tekla Structures CIP tools bring construction level of detail to pour management
- How to add data to your pours
- Use Construction Management tools to better understand risk
- Optimizing work and linking 3D model to costs and scheduling
- How models can be used on site to visualize progress and pour status