How to use BIM model based workflow to make your steel frame projects more profitable
Building Information Modeling (BIM) software saves time and help turn your steel frame projects more profitable
Finding one solution to manage detailing, fabrication and construction of steel framing projects can be challenging. The foundation for a successful project is a data rich software model that can be utilized throughout the whole workflow and easily used for coordination with other project parties.
With Tekla Structures building information modeling software, you can create a constructible model that include the relevant information also for fabrication and erection.
Join this free on demand webinar to learn how you make your steel frame projects more profitable by reducing time in modelling with i.e. dedicated components to model frame panels, straight or curved panels and ceilings. With improved model accuracy and communication with other project parties, you can reduce errors in fabrication and erection. For example coordinate with your steel or concrete fabricator any changes they plan before you start your fabrication.
You will also hear the best tips & tricks when working on your steel framing project
- Model frames and ceilings including shaft wall panels, furring panels and soffit
- Framing details
- Easily create your typical elevation drawings
- Coordinate with other parties using IFC
- Extract information for fabrication
Join this free webinar to learn how to:
- Make your steel framing project more profitable with BIM
- Easily model your steel frame project
- How to utilize model data in fabrication and erection
- How to improve coordination with other project parties