Estimate, Plan and Build Concrete Better – Pankow delivers superior value with Tekla
Pankow is a responsive, service-oriented, self-performing concrete builder founded in 1963 and operating in US with an annual revenue of $400 Million. They focus on commercial buildings and specialize in delivering projects using Design-Build and IPD methods. Continuously striving more efficient construction with a solution-oriented attitude and collaboration with all project stakeholders, they deliver superior value for their clients.
Pankow uses the Tekla model throughout the entire life of the project, from pre-construction to pour. In this webinar, Senior BIM Manager Luis Perez and Assistant VDC Manager Lou Varni, explain the value of constructible concrete model for their company and how they benefit from using Tekla in estimating, project planning, concrete and rebar coordination, construction layout and working document creation for the teams on site.
Join this free webinar to learn how to:
- Drive more accurate and reliable concrete construction estimates
- Save time and prevent errors in material quantification
- Find the information you need and manage changes faster
- Better coordinate detailed concrete and rebar work and ensure constructibility
- Improve drawings and working instructions in order to enable more efficient work on site