Concrete Evidence – Cidon Reduce Costs & Win More Work With Tekla
“The single best investment we have made in terms of return,” comments Ciaran Donnelly, owner and Managing Director of Cidon Construction, a UK-based, customer-focused reinforced concrete contractor who plans and pours their own concrete on site. The company recently adopted Tekla wanting to win more work, and in this webinar Donnelly explains how the software paid for itself in just 6 months.
For Cidon Construction, delivering the best technical expertise and construction solutions is a way to achieve good bottom line profit. Donnelly, who is the driving force behind the innovation at Cidon with over twenty years of experience in construction and civil engineering, also explains how concrete contractors can work smarter, manage their work using BIM, improve efficiency and be more competitive.
Sign up now and discover:
- How a company without design or CAD experience can easily implement BIM
- How their investment is delivering a return:
- 50% reduction in estimating costs
- Negligible “errors/omissions” in quantities/scope at tender stage
- Tenders versus secured work up by a factor of *2.5, from 1 in 10 jobs to 1 in 4
- Tekla software paid for itself in just 6 months
- Why Cidon chose Tekla
- Where Cidon plan to use Tekla in the future and further improve the business
Watch similar webinars: