Concrete Contractor Adjustable Forms Adopt Tekla To Help Improve Business
“We are a concrete contractor” confirms Eric Lindquist of Adjustable Forms when describing Tekla as “the best product for what we do”. As specialist subcontractors, Eric understands that his company are employed to “do the work” not design the structure and that adopting Tekla has helped Adjustable Forms improve their building business performance.
Founded in 1930, Adjustable Forms, is a concrete contractor based in Lombard, Illinois, USA, that have been operating successfully for over 80 years. Adjustable Forms specialize in large, complex, concrete structures and with a commitment to service and improvement, is one of the most respected firms in the industry.
Eric Lindquist, is a Project Manager at Adjustable Forms, where he focuses on the integration of building information modelling (BIM) processes into business operations.
Watching this webinar you will learn:
- What makes the Building Information Modelling [BIM] process of Adjustable Forms more effective.
- How Adjustable Forms benefit from using Tekla to relieve real business problems and project pain points by modelling concrete accurately to improve pour planning.
- Preconstruction = material quantity take-off (QTO), design/drawing coordination plus early issue identification and resolution, better communication.
- Construction = model information based pour planning, scheduling, rebar management, temporary structures.
- Handover = true “as-built” 3D structural frame model, value to owners and ready for more requests.