Barton Malow Company: Using BIM to streamline Design-Build
“When you look around the country, most colleges and universities are afforded at least 12 months to design & build an indoor football practice facility. At Georgia Tech, Barton Malow had 40 weeks” said Jason McFadden, LEED AP, Barton Malow Company.
Join our webinar to learn how Barton Malow and its trade partners implemented Tekla BIMsight, Tekla’s Construction Management solutions, and Tekla Structures to deliver the John & Mary Brock Football Facility at Georgia Tech.
- How to carry out a direct exchange of Tekla models from engineer to steel and rebar detailing
- Reasons to review the BIM (concurrent engineer design and fabrication detail) instead of shop drawings to achieve drastic reductions in schedule
- How to utilize models from other team members to create buildable workflows
- Identify solutions for managing and tracking the project schedule utilizing design-build
- Receive FREE Tekla BIMsight for remaining spatial integration and view
- And much more!