UK Concrete Show 2014
Tekla are once again exhibiting at UK Concrete Show 2014 and this year’s show is expected to be bigger and better than ever.
As Europe's largest specialist concrete event moves to the main show hall 5 at the NEC, Tekla are stepping up their involvement with a live seminar on how Tekla can improve information flow on concrete projects as well as offering the chance for visitors to try out the software for themselves on our stand.
With Tekla modelling software for in situ concrete, RC contractors can reduce estimating timescales, increase bid accuracy and deliver more efficient projects by visualising and planning the construction process in a 3D model environment.
- Use the 3D model to get instant, accurate quantity take off on anything in the model.
- Submit a copy of your 3D model with your bid and engage clients.
- Visualise your projects in a three dimensional context and identify constructability issues earlier in the process.
- Add site plans, critical dates and any information you need into the model to plan construction activities.
- Break down the model into pours and manage your concrete deliveries with instant, accurate call off.
- Visualise plant locations, formwork and pour sequences for the most efficient use of plant and temporary works.
Visit Tekla at stand: D69