Trainee, User Assistance/Documentation
We are looking for a Trainee for creating written documentation and video content for Tekla software users during summer 2019. The position is based at Trimble Solutions Corporation headquarters in Espoo, Finland.
Our User Assistance team of friendly and relaxed professionals is responsible for producing user documentation for Tekla software products. Our software is used in the construction industry, offering some of the most advanced solutions in the Building Information Modeling market globally. Our team creates and updates content for Tekla software users to help them be productive in their everyday tasks. All produced materials are released and available in the Tekla User Assistance service. Our working language is English.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Updating documentation (e.g. for missing information, adding screen captures)
- Creating short videos to complement written documentation
- Other user documentation related tasks
You should have:
- Fluent written and spoken English: either English as a major or minor subject, or a native speaker with strong writing skills
- Academic studies relevant to this role
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Understanding of tools and processes related to producing user assistance materials
As a Trainee You will get:
- Experience in producing clear, consistent and user friendly structured content for a large number of software end users globally
- Experience in working in software product development environment
- A chance to build your contact network with other documentation and language professionals
- An awesome summer Trainee experience to help in your studies and future career
For more information, please contact Tommi Hautalahti, Manager of the User Assistance team, firstname.lastname@example.org (please use the application form to submit your application).
If you are interested in joining our internationally successful company, please apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, but on March 3, 2019 at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com
Trimble Privacy Center