Trainee, Technical Content Producer
Are you a languages student interested in technology or an Engineering student who wants an insight to industry-leading software and how it's created?
We are looking for a Trainee for validating and creating written documentation and video content for Tekla software users during the summer of 2020. The position is based at Trimble Solutions Corporation headquarters in Espoo, Finland.
Our User Assistance team of friendly and relaxed professionals is responsible for producing user documentation for Tekla software products. Our software is used in the construction industry, offering some of the most advanced solutions in the Building Information Modeling market globally. Our team creates and updates content for Tekla software users to help them be productive in their everyday tasks. All produced materials are released and available in the Tekla User Assistance service. Our working language is English.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Updating and validating documentation (e.g. for missing information, adding screen captures) with the help of our in-house industry and product experts
- Creating short videos and screen captures to complement written documentation
- Other user documentation related tasks.
You should have:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Academic studies relevant to this role
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
As a Trainee You will get:
- Experience in producing clear, consistent and user friendly content for a large number of software end users globally
- A deep dive into the details of how Tekla Structures works
- A chance to build your contact network with other professionals
- An awesome summer Trainee experience to help in your studies and future career .
If you are interested in joining our team, send your application and résumé with salary request via the APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, by February 23 at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs about 800 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
www.tekla.com | utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com
Trimble Privacy Center