We are looking for a Trainee, Programmer to join our Concrete Segment team at Trimble Solutions Corporation. This position is a temporary position for 3 months during summer and based in Espoo, Finland.
Your responsibilities include
- Coding in .NET C# environment
- Familiarizing with Tekla Structures Open API environment
- Prototyping Tekla Structures extensions
- Transforming business requirements into Tekla Structures extensions.
- A good knowledge of .NET / C#
- Strong problem solving skills and an ability to learn quickly
- Good collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
Our employees represent diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
If you are interested in joining our internationally successful company, please send you CV and salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.