Trimble Solutions Corporation provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers.
We are looking for a Trainee for 4-5 months between April and August to join our Corporate Marketing team at Structures Division. The position is located in Espoo.
Your responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and assisting creation of marketing materials for Educational market
- Assisting creation of marketing automation programs and assets in Marketo, incl. mapping of existing content to be included in marketing programs
- Maintaining Social media channels
- Updating content to Tekla.com and internal communication channels.
- At least 3 years of studies in marketing or international business or similar commercial studies
- A natural interest in digital marketing
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Marketing and/or communications related work experience is considered a benefit
- A proactive and positive attitude towards work.
Our employees represent diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
If you are interested in joining our internationally successful company, please apply via Application Form as soon as possible, March 27 at the latest.
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
For more information, visit: www.trimble.com