Trainee, Data Protection
Are you passionate and curious with all of what’s happening in the field of privacy? Do you already have some work experience in the corporate world and data privacy? Are you ready to learn more in the field and see how the theory you have read meets practise?
We are looking for a Trainee, Data Protection to join our team that focuses on developing Trimble’s compliance with data protection and privacy regulations.
The data projection team is part of the Trimble Corporate’s global Enterprise Risk Management unit, where our trainee will complement the unique team and network of experts with skill sets and backgrounds from legal, business, finance, technology and more.
This position will be a temporary full-time position for up to 4 months (starting May/June) located at the Trimble Solutions office in Espoo, Finland.
Your job includes
- Supporting your immediate team members and Trimble colleagues globally in their daily privacy-relating work
- Hands-on analysis, reporting and research
- Other tasks based on your own interests, experience and skills
We expect you to have
- Successful studies in relevant field (e.g., M.Sc./B.Sc. (Tech.) or Master of Laws)
- Aware of the key privacy principles and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Systematic, organized, collaborative, with a proactive way of working
- Enthusiastic team worker
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Valuable work experience with lawyers, IT experts, Cybersecurity professionals, and members from the business areas globally
- Experience and training with the state-of-the-art privacy management software
- IAPP certification studies and exam (CIPP/E or CIPT) in addition to your salary and other company benefits
- Opportunity to set up, plan and execute a project of your own, e.g. based on needs of your studies and personal interest
- Never-ending challenges
- Flexible working hours (both ways)
- Great colleagues, including a local network of other trainees
If you are interested in this position, send your CV and application with your salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, Monday May 14, at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
www.tekla.com | utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Work for an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.