Test Automation Specialist, Tekla Building & Construction Product Development, Espoo
We are looking for a passionate, competent and talented Test Automation Specialist to join Tekla’s Building & Construction, Product Development, Quality Assurance (QA) team. You will be working at our headquarters in Espoo, Finland.
The QA team is responsible for various testing activities for Building and Construction’s products, including test automation which is the backbone of our continuous quality assurance process. We already have a long and proud history in test automation and we are constantly following the latest trends to improve our quality and efficiency. In our team you can show your talents, but also learn more from other skilled team members.
Your key responsibilities will be to
- Design, develop, maintain and document automated tests in Tekla Structures development projects
- Improve the testing coverage continuously
- Review test results, analyze encountered differences and report defects
- Improve our processes, evaluate new tools in test automation and participate in other tasks of the QA team
- Share competence (documenting, training, pair-work etc.) with our team and other relevant parties inside the organization
- Work in close cooperation with other test automation specialists, manual test engineers, test project management and other stakeholders
- Participate in some manual testing activities, to be able to develop automated tests and understand our products.
We expect you to have
- Solid software testing background especially from test automation or developer background from product development in large software development projects for Windows applications
- Strong scripting background and experience in test automation or programming, Perl preferred
- HTML experience
- Positive, active and enthusiastic attitude also in a changing environment
- Excellent team working and analyzing skills
- Ability to prioritize and quickly adopt to various working practices, different tools and complex systems
- Fluent skills in written and spoken English.
We appreciate your experience in
- WPF technology/test automation tools
- Performance testing/test automation
- UI test automation.
We offer you
- A challenging position in a great and truly international team with very skilled individuals who love to work together for better quality
- A company that appreciates well balanced life between work, family and leisure time and offers real possibilities for competence development and career progress.
More information from Katja Muuranto, Quality Assurance Group Manager, tel. +358 45 343 4123 on Wednesdays between 9 -10 and on Fridays between 10 -12. Please send your application and résumé with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, June 3, at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com