Tekla Structures Software Specialist for Global Service Support
At Tekla Building & Construction business unit we develop Building Information Modeling (BIM) software that allows construction industry work more efficiently. Our BIM software solutions are used around the world to create, combine, manage and distribute accurate, constructable multimaterial models of all structures.
At Global Service Support team we are responsible for the second line support of Tekla software. We give technical support to our area offices and resellers, solve their customers’ most difficult problems and pass feedback between our local support offices and product development unit. Our highly skilled team has a deep knowledge of Tekla software and how it works, and a broad understanding of the construction industry and its processes.
We are looking for a service-oriented person with strong Tekla Structures knowledge to join our international Global Service Support team in Tekla HQ, Espoo.
We offer you
- Opportunity to further develop your expertise in all areas of Tekla Structures
- International working environment with customers and colleagues worldwide
- Meaningful work with various challenging tasks
- Comprehensive training and introduction
- Regular but flexible working hours.
We require from you
- Professional experience in Tekla Structures
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to learn new things and adapt to changes
- Active, positive, and service-minded attitude
- Ability to produce clear and structured texts
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Academic or polytechnic degree in civil engineering
- Professional experience in using other BIM software solutions
- Broad understanding of construction industry processes
- General understanding of software development processes
- Passion for customer service and customer satisfaction
- Willingness to improve own and team results.
Your responsibilities will include
- Supporting our local support personnel by helping them solve their customers’ problems
- Building our global knowledge base by writing technical support articles in English
- Participating actively in developing our team’s tools and processes
- Contributing as a team member to any other team responsibilities.
For more information, please contact Pipsa Hellemaa, Manager, Global Service Support, tel. +358 40 550 2155 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, December 12, 2014 at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com