Tekla Structures Software Specialist – Concrete Detailing
Tekla’s Building & Construction business area is responsible for developing Tekla Structures and Tekla BIMsight software for the building and construction industries. Our software is used in projects worldwide such as large industrial facilities, stadiums, airports, skyscrapers as well as office and residential buildings.
We are looking for a structural engineer to join our Concrete Detailing team for a Software Specialist position. You will be working at Tekla headquarters in Espoo.
Your duties will include
- Participating in concrete detailing related development projects for Tekla Structures and turning our customer needs into world leading BIM software
- Carrying out various tasks in the whole development process (planning, specification, implementation, testing and communication)
- Working closely with the whole product development unit, sub-contractors and segment teams
- Co-operating with Tekla area offices, resellers and customers together with our Precast and Cast in Place segment teams
- Work experience and understanding of the construction industry and especially concrete industry
- Knowledge of Tekla Structures
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good communication skills and active networking with other units for understanding their needs and expectations
- Capability to listen, discuss and think about problems from many different point of views for finding the best solution
- Understanding the customer needs and being able to deliver a high quality product which meets or better exceeds the customer expectations
- Skills to organize the work, follow up the progress, prioritize and make necessary adjustments for achieving committed targets
- Ability to cope with the challenges of a multitasking environment
- An open mind and flexibility to adjust in changing situations
- Desire to continuously develop and challenge yourself to improve your expertise
By joining our expert team you’ll get an excellent perspective to an internationally successful software company with premium products. We offer you a full-time position with challenging and versatile tasks in an innovative environment, and a good and supportive atmosphere with talented colleagues.
More information from Petteri Villa (Manager, Product Offering) tel. +358 30 661 1847 on Thursday, 23rd January at 14-16 and on Friday, 24th January at 12 -14.
Please send your résumé, application and your salary request with a headline “Tekla Structures Software Specialist - Concrete Detailing” to email@example.com as soon as possible, latest by 27.01.2014
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries. Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 15 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com