Tekla Structures Software Manager
Tekla’s Building & Construction business area is responsible for developing Tekla Structures and Tekla BIMsight software for the building and construction industries. Our software is used in projects worldwide such as large industrial facilities, stadiums, airports, skyscrapers as well as office and residential buildings.
We are looking for a Software Manager to lead our Concrete Detailing team. You will be working at our headquarters in Espoo.
Your duties will include
- Planning Tekla Structures version content from the concrete industry point of view and turn our customer needs to the software requirements
- Carrying out tasks in the whole development process (planning, specification, implementation, testing and communication)
- Working closely with the whole product development unit, sub-contractors and segments
- Participating in Tekla area office and client co-operations with segments
- Lead the Concrete detailing team as a line manager.
- Understanding of the construction industry and specially concrete industry
- Knowledge of Tekla Structures
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Understanding the Tekla Structures customer needs and deliver a high quality product which meet or better exceed the customer expectations
- Ability to lead people, organize the work, follow up the progress and make necessary adjustments for achieving committed targets
- Desire to continuously development and challenge self to improve and make things better.
By joining our expert team you’ll get an excellent perspective to an internationally successful software company with premium products. We offer you a full-time position with challenging and versatile tasks in an innovative environment, and a good and supportive atmosphere with talented colleagues.
More information from Petteri Villa, Manager, Product Offering, tel. +358 30 661 1847.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request to email@example.com as soon as possible, June 3, at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 14 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Group currently employs more than 500 people, of whom about 200 work outside of the headquarters in Finland. Tekla was established in 1966, and is one of the longest-operating Finnish software companies. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.