Tekla Software Support & Presales Specialist, Delhi
We are now looking for Sr. Product Specialist- Steel Segment with extensive knowledge of Tekla Structures Software and experience in the construction industry to join our Tekla India Branch office situated at Delhi. The role will suit an individual with a strong technical background and Builds business by product promotion; technical assistance and customer interaction.
Main duties and responsibilities includes:
- Providing technical presentations and demonstrating on how Tekla Structures meets client requirements
- A clear understanding of exceptional customer service. Building relationship & develop good rapport with customers as a part of customer interaction
- Providing technical support to customers for Tekla Structures products mainly Steel detailing configuration
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet requirements, and recommend solutions that enhance value for both the customer and the firm
- Resourcefully hunts additional business development opportunities. Collaborates with sales team to ensure these opportunities are effectively concealed
- Acquires input from all necessary solution stakeholders during customer stopovers. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support
- Coordinate with Technical service & development team to meet customer expectation
- Providing training to customers at various levels and Involving in localisation projects
- Testing new release to greater extent & collaborate with Tekla global colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Extensive understanding of Tekla Structures
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in the general construction industry, including Steel and Concrete construction
- Education Qualification: Graduate in Engineering (civil / mechanical)
- Experience: 6 –10 years preferable from Tekla Structures based
- Strong computer skills: Excel , CRM , PowerPoint
- Self-motivating, proactive and positive attitude
- Strong presentable personality with good command in verbal and written English
- Good analytical approach to problem solving & team player.
The successful applicant will be required to
- Travel domestic India and overseas
- Provide front line phone and email support for Tekla Structures
- Conduct basic and advanced training courses for Tekla Structures
- Perform professional demonstrations of the Tekla Structures software to prospect companies to convience early implementation of Tekla software in a sales environment. ( No direct sales task )
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com